Sunday, December 17, 2006

awesome idea for knitting/spinning kind of people

If you don't read the Yarn Harlot, you are totally missing out on side-splitting, funny stuff. But this time she is not being funny. This post made me cry. http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2006/12/15/the_return_of_the_light.html

We chatted with our children. We decided to donate some money that we had planned on spending on them plus more for ourselves to this. You should look at it. I hope that it fills you with the same feeling that it did me...but mostly I hope it makes you take a look at your life...and spread a little light around!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me too :-(
I signed up for a weekly £1 donation, that way they get some of my tax back too, so each £1 is in fact £1.34. It's not much but all I can manage at the moment.