Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A week of spinning and dyeing

Hi--
Check out my week. All of the skeins below (except the lavender singles just below) were handdyed with food coloring and handspun this week. some of these are probably the nicest stuff I've ever spun. Fall fruits was really ugly in the roving stage but spun up beautifully. I'm looking for a new name for what I have called "wine vat". Add a comment if you have a better thought.

It's been a good week. I sold several skeins of yarn on ebay and have more listed. I continue getting orders for my CDs. Don't forget they come with a gift card and are wrapped. Check out below for more info.

email me at rita@celticharpanddrum.com with any nifty comments.

My husband says I'm using false advertising, but I am pictured with several of my "g-strings" in my picture at right so don't complain.

rita n/

No comments: