Wednesday, December 29, 2004

My week of spinning--almost

I've been very productive since I started listing on ebay. This is part of my week of spinning. All of these are handpainted roving (with food color). By the way, there is really cool new neon food coloring out! Some of the colors below are done with these...I wouldn't have called them neon, I would have called them jewel tones..other than the green which is quite neon-ish. The blue and purple are the first yarn picture in this group...wow!! anyway...

As always I have yarn on ebay...check my listings castleman.spf and I have CDs available. They make a perfect Valentine's Day gift for anyone who loves spinning or all things Celtic. check out my website www.celticharpanddrum.com .

I'm playing in Sturgis SD soon...that will be exciting! Plus there is a place here that I may be teaching a spinning class--fun, fun, fun!!

Happy Holidays and all that! Hope yours was the best surrounded by family and friends, whether chosen or inherited as it were.

rita n/

No comments: