Thursday, December 16, 2004

Part of my stash

These are some pictures of parts of my stash. Most are from the past year...I sold several hundred dollars worth of yarn this year already so my stash is a little small. But I'm working on it. Most of this stuff is going too.

Today has been rough. Brenden is grouchy, but I did get all three personalized cross-stitched ornaments for my kids done. I just finished Amanda's (a snowman) I had already done Stephen's (a Christmas tree) and Brenden's (Santa). It was fun...glad they're done though. I spun up to skeins today. not sure what I'll call them. One is mostly bright yellow with little bits of red and green. the other is very similar to the purple one below.

So the ideas for renaming wine vat are:

"Purple Iris"
"Mixed Berries"
"Wine and a song"--any reference to music always gets me
"Fields of Heather"--I'm pretty partial to this one
"Sugar Plum Fairy"--so season appropriate--3 votes
"Violets in the snow"
"Mulberry Bush"
"Berry Kissed"--2 votes
"African Violets"--I can see that
"Blackberry Fizz"--perhaps my favorite
"Spring Blossoms"
"Frosty Heather"--my new favorite
"Mountain Sunset"
"lupines and laveder
"When Thistles Whistle"
"lavendar mist"
"lavendar foam"
"lavendar spray"
"lavendar fizz"


So what's your vote, or do you have another suggestion?

suggestions can be posted below or to me at rita@celticharpanddrum.com

Don't forget to check out my website at www.celticharpanddrum.com

CDs are available: The Dream--$15.00 Dream Again--$15.00 One of Each--$25
3.95 shipping and handling.

rita n/

2 comments:

Knitnick said...

How about Mountain Sunset? that's what it makes me think of. Joy

Knitnick said...

Lets try this again, I would suggest "Mountain Sunset", that's what it makes me think of. It's very pretty by the way. Joy