Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Holidays

My family is gathered together for good things but mostly we will be together. Apparently we will be having a white Christmas this year, here. Last week I would have said no, it was 50 degrees everyday. But it has snowed three days in a row now and the after a really cold one yesterday it has warmed up to about 30. Beautiful!

We got a new car/vehicle yesterday. It is a sandstone Equinox. What with three kids and a dog the Jetta was just getting too small. Lots more room. I think we will all be happier with more space.

Tuck has finally started really jumping today! He got up on the bed with us this morning!!

Everyone is excited. We had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I took Jeremy breakfast in bed this morning. He said I should have waited until later but... I thought he should get up.

I sold 2 CDs yesterday! YEAH! It hasn't been the greatest year of sales but... I'm hoping for more with the Humanities Scholar thing. anyway...

To you and yours...happy holidays. Remember that it is not what is under the tree but who is gathered around it that counts.

rita n/

No comments: