Sunday, January 21, 2007

two new skeins

I'm calling this "northern lights"...a wild mix of colors in midnight black. It is laceweight.
















I'm not sure what to call this one...tiny bits of light blue mixed with midnight/black. I love it but i'm running out of names. I need help.

Also...I'm looking for spinners or other fiber artists who might be interested in having stuff published in a small zine. There won't be much pay :-( But I'll comp you a copy of the issue. I'm looking for bios and reasonable projects with handspun.

2 comments:

. said...

I spin and I'm intersted in your zine.

countingmermaids AT gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi. my name carolyn; i introduced myself to you one day while you were working at the library (i have brown dreadlocks).
i was wondering if you had any plans to do any workshops or classes soon or if you wanted an apprentice.
looking at your website makes me want to get started.

carolyn.