Monday, January 29, 2007

TOTALLY TWISTED zine


First Issue now available! I am totally excited.

Well, I've been hard at work putting together this nifty little Zine.

It includes:
Step by Step Directions for the "Spaghetti Dyeing" Technique.
A Beautiful new Scarflet Pattern"Making a Silk Purse from a Sow's Ear"--a handspun silk embroidery idea
"Portrait of a Spinner"...and more

.Totally Twisted is a new Zine...this is the Premier Issue. It will be coming out 4 times a year. Interested in receiving this first issue or subscribing? email me at fionaoftheharp@yahoo.com

Cost: Single Issue: $7.00 ($3.00 S/H)
Year Subscription: $20.00 ($10.00 S/H)

If you are willing to recieve the Zine electronically you can omit the shipping charge.

1 comment:

Catlady said...

Well, congrats on the ezine :)

And, thanks for tagging me!!! I was flattered - I read your blog a lot, didn't realize you read mine too (blushing) :)

Catlady.