Monday, January 09, 2006

just silliness

I borrowed this from Anne...with an "e" cuz it's cooler that way...

Who actually reads this?
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Have you ever had a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain and it.
7. Describe me in 1 word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When was the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this in yourblog and see what I say about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Anne 2. you bet 3. Awhile ago and probably at an SCA meeting 4. not really 5. sure 6.can't think of anything 7. talented 8. can't remember that either but I don't think first impressions count for much 9. well if i could remember it but probably not 10. fiber arts stuffu 11. wool cuz you don't have enough ^_^ 12. pretty well 13. Cecils siege 14. can't think of anything 15. done and done