Wednesday, January 25, 2006

down day

I'm feeling superdown today...I haven't sold much yarn lately and that really sucks! I have this gorgeous *Yarn Bouquet* on etsy. I've lowered the price to nearly half, still no takers...

I've got cool yarn on ebay, no takers. I didn't sell some stuff on ebay earlier in the week. It's been months since something didn't sell.

anyway, i'm sad...i've been spinning a ton but hate to put stuff out cuz right now it feels like nothing is selling...

etsy: castleman.etsy.com

ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/A-Good-Yarn_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

so...we're off to aberdeen this weekend, maybe when i get back it will all be better!

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Sorry your yarn is not selling. It is lovely. :-)

Heather said...

And look into getting a light box. Sound's like you have a case of my Winter Blues. The box really REALLY helps.