Monday, January 31, 2005

a little late...Monday

Ok--
so I always post new pictures on Sunday...OOPS! Anyway, I have some group pictures that I've retaken with the idea that they would TOGETHER make a great project. What do you think of them???? I don't have ton of NEW (only the baby yarn and the blue berry) because I am trying to do some bigger lots and I'm not done with the orange or the red yet!!!! But look for it soon...some really orange stuff and some red/pink variegated...lots of it!

The baby yarn is SOOOOO soft and nice. It is about 15 WPI. I love it.

The blue berry is quite thick and thin and very pretty!!!

So...let me know what you think which pic is better?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you got your Luv Ewe package, Rita! Now I can send out the second part. I was worried that if I sent out the rest on Friday, it would get there before your 'secret' package. So now you can expect a package, sent my priority mail, mailed tomorrow or Friday... until then, you'll just have to wonder who I am! :)