Monday, September 17, 2007

finally home...

it is Monday...and i am home. I slept in my own bed last night and have had half a chance to breathe! what a relief. Bits of news today.
I have been an active member of the spindlers list for years but recently have almost quit reading the posts there as i am simply too busy. Last week I finally made the move and quit subscribing. There are just too many emails and i am too busy. So, if you have questions consider dropping me a line privately at fionaoftheharp@yahoo.com . Part of the reason that i am just entirely too busy is that i'm in the process of starting a message board for spinners, knitters and other fiber artists. It just in the process of beginning but it will go with my little Totally Twisted Zine.
Speaking of. Totally Twisted Summer issue is running late but will be out later this week! look for it in your inboxes/mailboxes or you can buy separate issues on Etsy.
I've been getting more and more subscriptions to various clubs, both yarn and fiber. I would never have guessed they'd do so well.

Stephen's shoulder seems almost healed. (thank God!).

Brenden started kindergarten. (inserting those obligatory but
darned cute pictures of the first day of school!)


Amanda's doing all those "homecoming week things" this week. No, homecoming just never changes. It's Jersey day today...she decided that since this is what SHE wears to the football games, she'd wear it today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Rita he is getting sooo big!! It is soo hard to belive! I am glad you made it back safe from out here! How was the class?? What other classes did they have at Cecil's??

rachel said...

yay for school! i'm glad i got to see you this weekend. how's brenden liking school?