Friday, December 02, 2005

And the answer is...

Yarnable...with the colorway being called "Yuel Jewels".

It's been a couple of cold days here. I live in Rapid City and we haven't gotten hit like parts of SD, but we do have a couple of inches of snow and it's quite cold. I've been dyeing some more wool with my new dye. It produces such pretty, brilliant, jewel-tone colors.

I ordered some silk top yesterday. I'm pretty excited about that. I can't wait to dye some of it. Silk dyes up so nicely.

I swear, I'm going to buy coats for couple of Marceen's sheep and at sheering time I'm going to visit and convince her to coat some of the one's that I like best. I love some of her fleeces but, wow, they are dirty and take a ton of washing and then lots of carding to get rid of all the VM.

Books sales are going well...but I don't have a bid yet on my yarn, so I'm feeling a little down. If you're interested in my ebay auctions here's a link http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcastlemanQ2espf

I'm seriously thinking of doing more spinning kits and maybe some dyeing kits. the ones out there seem quite high priced to me. I'm probably willing to make a decent size investment so that I can then divide stuff up and sell it at a very small profit to benefit the spinning community.

well...off to more spinning!!!!

No comments: