Monday, November 28, 2005

cold and snowy

well...i think winter has finally set in. we had a beautiful long fall but it seems to finally be over. Winter has started with a vengence. It is very windy and cold and nasty.

A great day to stay inside and spin and dye stuff. I am done with my new yarn creation. Still deciding what to call it. I've gotten some great suggestions. Too many great suggestions. It's very hard to pick. I'm thinking of making some separately as actual ornaments. I think they would be so cute. Just a little glue and a self-pull ball could be an actual tree ornament! anyway...more to make for sure!

plus of course, i need to dye more wool to spin.

well, i think brenden may actually be potty trained. things are going pretty well. he has some funny "hives" like looking bumps on one arm this morning. very strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never told me you have a blog. Not that I told you I have one too. www.doom.blog-city.com

Anne

Unknown said...

oops...sorry...thought everyone knew...mostly it't just pics of yarn tho.