Thursday, March 17, 2005

yarn and stuff

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!!
what a week...sales are going sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly. BUT I have a performance this weekend in Vermillion. You should come and see me...we'll have corned beef and cabbage and soda bread and potatoes and such....it'll be fun! I can't wait to see people...

I have spun an interesting sort of greeny-blue color that Amanda (my 12 year old) dyed. I'm going to do one more skein and then put it out. Berry Blue is going up for auction very soon. I now have two skeins and they are pretty...Eastery, springy colors.

so check in on my auctions if your interested. we have lots of d&d stuff up too....
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcastlemanQ2espf

Plus check out my website at
www.celticharpanddrum.com if you are interested in a concert or cds!

rn/

No comments: