Thursday, August 05, 2004

potty training

Boy--potty training is an interesting thing. My 2 1/2 year old son, Brenden is in the middle of potty training. Who would ever have guessed that I'd call my husband at work to have Brenden tell him..."I poop in the potty."

I have a performance that I'm getting ready for in Wessington Springs on August 15. I'll be doing stuff from both my CDs and maybe more. Makes me nervous thinking about it, but excited too. I have an easy time with the actual performance, singing is easy, it's the CD sales that are harder. I don't think I have the greatest sales line yet. I need to work on that clearly.

Wish I was going to Pennsic, too bad! I am going to Northshield's coronation though. I can't wait. I'm going to be doing the Laurel Prize Competition. If you don't know about SCA...check it out. http://www.northshield.org/

Plus on the 14th we're going to get Tuck, our new Shetland Sheepdog. You can see a picture here at the bottom of the page. http://www.thomaswpshelties.4t.com/photo4.html Isn't Tuck cute! He's the second picture from the bottom.

No comments: