Saturday, April 22, 2006

well...a morning of dyeing

so...i spend yesterday dyeing some llama for a customer...I need to blend and spin it. I finished up my two roving of the month clubs and am ready to mail them out today. Beautiful red blend alpaca...and a special treat of purple and blue tussah!

I spent this morning trying some new stuff. I ordered some new dye so I'm trying to use up my dye stock (already mixed) before it gets here. So i dyed the red/orange and purple below...tussah silk. I love it! and some with red and old gold (i'm a little disappointed as the old gold is mostly gone!). I may re-dye it with more old gold. the stuff in the pot is a little of the left over red and purple.

Be sure to check out my etsy store for yarn and roving galore!

http://castleman.etsy.com/

by the way...i still have contest yarn in my store! name it and earn 15 dollars credit in my store!!!!!!!

No comments: